If you’re asking yourself when is the “right time” to join a startup – that time is now!
Skyline Robotics is the perfect place for you to grow.
We are looking for problem-solvers and
team players with a can-do attitude to life and work, a passion for learning and a deep desire to grow personally and professionally.
• Bachelor’s Degree
in Computer Science or a related field
• At least 3 years of post-college related experience
• Test engineer experience
• Working knowledge of ROS
or ability to learn quickly
Mobile testing experience
• Hardware testing experience
reliability of the overall system by developing, implementing and analyzing software tests. While this is a software engineering position, Skyline Robotics develops both software and hardware. The Test Engineer should be familiar
with robotics systems and how such systems operate.
• Test the system end-to-end, both in simulation and in real life
• Write and maintain test cases at all levels of our stack (server-side, embedded, mobile, web)
Responsible for internal technical documentation
• Code review, especially with respect to safety, efficiency and compliance
Email subject: Job posting #24 Test Engineer